: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

lol

That monitor is my new best friend :)

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Awwwww

It's just too cute not to love :3 Animation was well done, and the song was cute. A little short but that's all. Very cute :3 3/5 7/10 but still a fave!

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Ehh..?

To be fair to all those who animated in this i will rate it by each person instead of 0 bombing like a dickhead. To just about all of you i give a 0. To whoever did the thing with the cool dance song i have a few things to say. 1-good animation! really it was! the lips were in eprfect sync-and thats hard. 2-great choice of song and so to you (whichever one you are) i give a 10. The rest of you suck.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

While the gameplay was nice, and the idea of continual updates sounds amazing, chrome still seems to have errors saving, and even on the lowest quality settings I get severe lag playing story mode-however, this does not appear in arena mode, so I'm not sure what's causing it-and it's not my computer, I can run things much greater quality than this smoothly. Aside from the technical issues, the game is great, looks like it has lots of length to it, and I look forward to future updates and bug fixes, I think this is going to end up pretty amazing, very well done!

Dadgame Dadgame

lol, that was awesome

Great game dude, hilarious fun that passes the time like time itself didn't exist. 5/5/fave

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Great Game!

Even better than the first one, which is awesome :D But, I do wonder, why is it that I never receive my medals no matter how many times I earn them in both this and the first one? Also, I love natz special attack ^_^ 5/5/another fave :3

[As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX) [As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX)

Snap Crackle Death!

That was awesome. Need more be said?

NGHH'11- Madflex vs GreenSkull NGHH'11- Madflex vs GreenSkull

Sounds Familiar...

This reminds me of the song All in the Family by Korn/Limp Bizkit, where Madflex is Limp Bizkit and GreenSkull is Korn, a really good song, well done to both of yas-but I have to say MadFlex wins this imo ;) Still awesome though ^-^

Constructive Destruction Constructive Destruction

Badass

Freaking amazing. There really is nothing else to say, it's just that damn good.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Hawt dawg.

Sucks to be Luigi: Link+Daisy Sucks to be Luigi: Link+Daisy

hahahahahaha XD

Nice one link, way to get out of that :P

Seriously though great quality and hilarity as always, watchin' ya on DA too, love these sucks to be wigi strips XD

Keep up the funny X)

Daft Punk Shoes Daft Punk Shoes

That is Fing AMAZING

This is completely serious, could I buy a pair from you? :D

kupo707 kupo707

More awesomeness :3

Love all your art dude, it's just awesome xD

To the guy under me: The heavens gate is a lvl 80 2h sword from maplestory. Yeah, I still play lol, I'm a maplegeek.

Back to the art, 4/5 because she is missing one foot, which seems a bit off, but still a great job!