[As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX) [As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX)

Snap Crackle Death!

That was awesome. Need more be said?

NGHH'11- Madflex vs GreenSkull NGHH'11- Madflex vs GreenSkull

Sounds Familiar...

This reminds me of the song All in the Family by Korn/Limp Bizkit, where Madflex is Limp Bizkit and GreenSkull is Korn, a really good song, well done to both of yas-but I have to say MadFlex wins this imo ;) Still awesome though ^-^

Constructive Destruction Constructive Destruction

Badass

Freaking amazing. There really is nothing else to say, it's just that damn good.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Hawt dawg.

Jazz Jamm Jazz Jamm

Very Upbeat and Nice

A very well done intro, the guitaur was really nice. Only reasons why I don't give 10 are:

1-Although it is an intro it's a tad short imo.
2-The guitaur didn't really lead anywhere, although being an intro that's not too surprising, so you only lose 1 star for that.

I'd love to hear an extended version of this, where you explore the possiblities of a guitaur solo or something else kickass like that, with some crazy drums in the back... just a little inspiration for ya. 4/5 9/10 but still a fave :)

Corey's Nightmare Theme Corey's Nightmare Theme

Badass

I didn't much like the intro, but that's just me and my usual hatred of pianos. The guitaur was really nice, and you layered the background noises in well. I couldn't quite tell what it was but near the end I heard something similar to a scream, which was pretty cool considering this is about a nightmare. Also, that's the only ending by piano I've ever thought sounded good. Really good job man, thanks for the heads up :D Yay more great music I don't have to pay for ^_^ fave/fived/dl'd

torikamal responds:

Thank you so much, man. I really appreciate the encouragement! It just makes me feel like writing more music and posting it. :)

[Lost Memories] [Lost Memories]

Guy Under me Right-but

It is quite generic, but whot he hell says that's a bad thing? It's still a good listen, whether you think so or not, because no two songs can truly be exactly the same. Personally I believe songs are different every time you listen to them, Simply because it's impossible to hear every little detail the first time. Music is generic, and is beautiful, never forget that.

teddygram responds:

Thanks, it was meant to be generic.

[Microgalactic] [Microgalactic]

:D :D :D :D :D

That... was... EPIC. So amazing. Most relaxing song I've ever heard. It's like virtual ecstacy for my ears! 5/5/fave/DL

teddygram responds:

Thanks!

Satan's Visage Satan's Visage

Sick

Been waiting for the full version so long, but I never bothered to look for it til now xD Edgar Ellen Poe is worshipping the ground you walk on man. Love how you kept it going. *bows* 5/5/10/10/fave/dl

blackattackbitch responds:

What makes it creepier is that the ground I walk on is the ground he sleeps under.....

I think I could have done better with the keeping it together aspect. The flow isn't right, and it throws the listener off.

That said, I have a few other works that you might be interested in. Like I told the person below, check out the songs {B.A.B.} To Hell and Back and {B.A.B.} The Fall of Eden. Those are two of my best works in the theme of terror.

But thanks for coming back and reviewing even after all this time =-)

Sounds of Summer EP (A->N) Sounds of Summer EP (A->N)

HOLY SHITMONKEYS

Nobody cannot rate this a freaking 10. You guy's are gonna be freaking big. You can expect me to be buying a CD if you got them :D This stuff is too awesome not to buy. Honestly i figured after you guys went too big for NG i'd probably stop following... but this is just too good. 5/5/fave

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! Even if we're "too big for NGs" we're always going to work on giving back to the community that gave us a start in the first place. In the near future, we'll be talking to Tom about some opportunities to do just that :D!

Thanks so much for the support we REALLY appreciate it!! Take care and keep an eye out as there'll be various opportunities for free stuff in the future (and if you haven't downloaded "I Couldn't Tell Her" yet, do it for FREE - see our Newspost for the link!)

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

You just Beat it

Cuz this is even better than his. 5/5/fave I may not know much about what he has or has not to little children.... but regardless, he was a great musical artist. So to those who say he sucks, i stick up my finger (you know which one) As for this, i stick up my thumb :)

Metaljonus responds: