: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

lol

That monitor is my new best friend :)

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Awwwww

It's just too cute not to love :3 Animation was well done, and the song was cute. A little short but that's all. Very cute :3 3/5 7/10 but still a fave!

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Ehh..?

To be fair to all those who animated in this i will rate it by each person instead of 0 bombing like a dickhead. To just about all of you i give a 0. To whoever did the thing with the cool dance song i have a few things to say. 1-good animation! really it was! the lips were in eprfect sync-and thats hard. 2-great choice of song and so to you (whichever one you are) i give a 10. The rest of you suck.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

LOLOLOLOLOL

Freaking hilarious! At last someone notices that nobody likes items on! WTF is up with that! I always thought luigi was hiding drugs in that massive stache of his ;P 5/5/fave/epic awesomeness xD

Chrono Trigger Unglued 18 Chrono Trigger Unglued 18

OMFG

I had no idea they were realeasing it for the DS! Ty for info :D Now, for the animation-AWESOEMSSSSS I always knew that was what the guards were REALLY thinking he did :P I amy only have it on an emulator but i still think it's an epic game. You've done it good with this parody, unforetunatly its strangely ignored in the poking fun aspect of it-so good job x) make more plz :O 5/5

Clovis15 responds:

Well, we do touch upon the fact that the Chancellor magically manages to enter the main hall through the door that leads to the throne room, all of this despite the fact you left him hanging up at the tower.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

:D:D:D

That was totally awesome ^^ It would really help new users of the site see what newgrounds is all about. This sohuld totally play the first time you ever enter newgrounds :O Seriosuly, you should ask (whoever creator of ng is) to do it! 5/5 x)

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

For the guy 2 below me

This isnt the end, it said "to be continued". In regards to animation, PWNTASTIC. Another awesome madness toon >:) I'm just wondering who those other guys are and what happened to hank's arm :O Generally awesome krinkels, keep it up :)

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

!!!

So she does die :O i never bothered 2 figure that out lol... ty 4 the help :P Great funny flash xD Also, if he ever goes kyuubi after someone says that... i'll piss my pants laughing. 5/5 for general awesomeness :)

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

Problem

It doesn't play on its on-you have to right click forward through the whole thing. Foretuneatly, ia ctually took the time to do that and it was kind of nice. A for effort but it isn't actually animated... find the problem, fix it and this will be good. For the hopefull "coming soon" actually aniamted version 7/10 3/5

RW: RW:

Kickass xD

One of the best stick animations i've seen in a looong time. Try try to advance the stability of the frames and the consistency with things such as body part lengths. Overall 5/5 10/10 and fav :) And thanks for your thanks for watching til the end haha ^^